Parts 98 LS400 calipers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Tacoma_Kyle

Yeah I posted on CL but a mod was being bitch so I deleted the ad.

But yeah these are 98 LS400 calipers. Never got a chance to put them in my car [77 Celica] because I determined my daily driver (will be) that weighs about 2400 pounds and will necessitate a larger master cyl just was a complete overkill on money and application. I wasnt ever ganna race it either.

But yeah I initially bought them from Aliga, then clean them and blasted them with walnut shells so they are pretty damn clean. I will set them on the carpet with no worries.

$225 shipped anywhere in the Continental US. Oh include pads that are around 66% life.

Kyle.

cal.jpg

cal2.jpg

I dont know for a fact, but seeing as how the SUpra TT calipers+rotors fit the SC400's and LS400 calipers+rotors fit them, they probably would. I know yours isnt a TT, I doubt they changed the spindle for that though.

I am pretty sure Toyota essentially used the same spindle for all the cars [meaning those ones mentioned]. Maybe not. Hell, Tundras, Tacomas and 4Runners all used the same spindles for some period of time. Just as a example...not saying it for fact, in your case.