92 radiator inlet size????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DenZel

hey guys, i own a ma61 1uzfe supra with the ma70 radiator, now im going to buying a pwr radiator, they have direct replacements for the 86 to 92 supra, so im guessing since mine has already been modified to suit an ma70 radiator it should be fine????,,,

also since the inlets off the ma70 radiator are smaller compared to the the 1uzfe radiator,,,could anyone please tell me the 1uz inlet sizes so it will fit nice and snug - as right now its loose - im using clamps? anyone have a 1uzfe car??my engine is off a 92 celsior, though most 1uz radiators in that era should the same?? , i just want to make sure.

as of right now i have the 2 inlets off my 1uzfe engine..connecting to the ma70 supra radiator inlets...so its the loose on the radiator side.

so im hoping once i change the inlet sizes to suit,,,should be a straight swap?

Dont qoute me 100% but i think they are 38mm.

Edit:justed checked,atleast the bottom fitting is 38mm and they look the same.Get PWR to make one as theie of the shelf will be wrong sizes,most likely a 35mm fitting.They have a 2 week wait on there rads so it should be a no brainer to get them to make it with the larger fittings in.