92 LS alignment question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
My LS tracks true pulling into my driveway, but at speed it requires about a 1.5 inch correction to the left, like Im on a crowned road. My other car doesnt require this. Is there something down there that is worn that may be dragging my right front suspension back, giving me a pull to the right?

My LS tracks true pulling into my driveway, but at speed it requires about a 1.5 inch correction to the left, like Im on a crowned road. My other car doesnt require this. Is there something down there that is worn that may be dragging my right front suspension back, giving me a pull to the right?
could be a few things, worn bushings, bad alignment specs, toasted tie rod ends, etc...

best take a wheel off and have a look-see or take it down to ur alignment shop and hav them tryto align the car.

Well, i can rule out lower ball joints and tie rod ends as I replaced the LBJ's and checked the tie rod ends while I was down there. Im thinking a bushing down there somewhere. Ill remove the RF wheel and jerk it around to see if anything is giving. Possibly an alignment after the BJ's were replaced, wouldnt think so as the old ones were not completely shot, just too cheap not to replace after an inspection 30000 miles ago (I know, I just bought the car and its maintenance history).