92 1uzfe wiring help.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

can some one please help me with the most basic way of wiring this into my 84 hilux. not much of a auto sparkie.

the most basic is tow it down to a sparkie that knows what he is doing not many of them around hehehe
the hard way is download diagrams and study them and use your multimeter to figure what the wires do
its easy but can take afew weeeks of months
go get yourself afew relays and a good fusebox and join them to the wiring harness
u will prob have to reroute battery to the passenger side as airbox and air flow meter needs to go on right unless u spin manifold aorund but thats another full page story on how to do it
alternator on 1uz is on right
alt on my 92 hilux was on left so had to run new wires not sure where yr alt would be
its been a year since i touched an 84 hilux

getting enigne running is easy just afew wires ask everyone on here

the hard bit is making it look neat under the dash and the fiddly bits like tacho speedo
temp oil alternator reverse lights
u have to know what afew wires do on the hilux wiring
and do it slowly and double check everything
doing it this way helps make it look neater
rather than most the jobs i fix where guys would just grab a wire from one end then run it to another and so on then u have a big criss cross of spaghetti

yeah auto sparkies are murderous with prices, and yeah to many dogies out there. just getting it running for now would be a massive help. then i can work on the wiring further. half the dash is pulled to bits. so wires are ever where. one question does the AFM, work when put into a turbo line, say in-between inter-cooler. and intake instead of on the turbo inlet, does it still send the right signals to the ecu for more fuel etc?

u know its not a 5 minute wiring job
getting someone to expalin is a big job
just get the workshop manual and learn
do u know how to solder as 90% of jobs i see the custoemr doesnt know how to solder
then go out buy heatshrink and relays and fusebox and everythign u need
then go for it
u might find someone on here that might be able to hold yr hand but atleast get the parts first and atleast try to learn somehting because if something fails down the track
u will be fkt u will have to pay someone twice as much for someone to diagnose it
unfortunately i do help on the phone to my customers but not to strangers

air flow will work sort off
depends how much boost u run
its all trial and error
really if u want decent power go aftermarket ecu
much easier to wire up aswell because they supply u with the diagrams
if u need diagrams goto microtechs website or haltechs website
heaps of info there