91 LS electrical systems cutting out!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

I was driving my LS yesterday and drove 3 hours in all, it was 100 degrees and I had my A/C on and my stereo up most of the time (2000watts RMS) and on the way back I noticed when I floored it the car would jump slightly on high rph when I BARELY let off... im talking feathering. Once I got home I turned my key to the "accessory" position and the entire car shut off. Tried to re-start and no electricity whatsoever. I initially thought alternator but mines a new 140 amp from Lextreme. I have a sound battery relocation using 3 four gauge lines and my stock battery. The wierd part is that if I let it sit for a while it will start again. I had it idling for a while but it was weak and when i floored it and let off, the tach would get below 500rpm and struggled to keep turning. No vacuum leaks, no loose plugs I dont know where to look.

-First I concluded a faulty alternator?
-Possibly bad battery but that would NOT explain why it would randomly start again.

On a side note on the way home my deck turned off when a new song came on w/ heavy bass... then later on the way home the subs would not ocme on at all yet the amps are lit.

-ANY IDEAS??

Ok I think I got it narrowed down. My batt relocation uses 2 large distribution blocks that hold 4 gauge. The front one has my alternator/fuse box and holds my 3 4 gauge lines and runs into the trunk. In the trunk the same block has the 3 lines as well as 3 more 4 gauge lines that are 2 feet long running to my 3 amps. I run a 0 gauge line from the front of that block to the batt terminals.

-I unhooked the 3 amp lines and instantly my car was back, so I know its trunk related. I have fuse lines on 2 of my 3 amps so i might as well fuse the last one and go from there? what i don't get is what is robbing all this electricity. They are JL amps and they are high end. They have build in capacitors to regulate their power consumption, caps are not needed. One think I noticed is that my ground lines are not as thick as my power lines (4 gauge). Should I go back and re-do the power/grounds of equal gauge?

Also, why did my subs cut out? hope they didn't blow a channel, JL is all the way in FLorida:261: They have been wired like this for 6 months at least w/ no simialr problems.