4l V8 Diff info needed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ricey

Hi everybody. my soarer V8 has a single spinner and I'm looking to convert to a LSD. will the 6 cylinder version fit the diff housing? I'm also aware that early toyota parts were interchangable with different toyo models. does the supra diff fall under this scenario?

Nah mate..... every one I talk to hasn't any idea if the supra diff is compatible and Toyota dealerships don't deal with imported cars. The only way I know how to see if the diff fits is to go to a wrecking yard and physically check if the diff fits the diff housing and the spline on the axels fits the diff. Haven't had time to do that as of yet. Sorry Bro :(

measure it up and get bolt counts cos there will be someone out there that can help, i spoke to a guy in Hamilton that put a few V8s in suprers so he might know or would definitly know ill PM you his details

Diff update.....
Either a soarer TT or a '94 non-turbo supra Diff and housing will fit straight in (So I'm told...... Yet to confirm)
These are a "Torsen diff" style. (google it)
The tt has the same gearing but the supra will give better off the mark accelleration plus has bigger cooling fins.
Axel code for standard V8 diff. A01A (3.916:1)
for Supra Torsen diff. A01B
for TT Soarer Torsen diff. A02B (4.083:1)

Yes, the JZZ30 and the smaller JZA80 diffs bolt into UZZ30's.
You may need the half-shafts. I'm not entirely sure as I haven't seriously looked into it.

Bookmark www.planetsoarer.com and read everything there.
Chances are you'll very rarely have to ask another question, as that site has everything.