3UZ-FE Pin Out Diagram

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

PRIMRK

Hey,

Had a bit of a search online and had no luck finding a pin out for a 3UZ ECU, any one on here have one/know where i can find one?

Would toyota be able to help?

im eyeing off an engine from a late UCF31 and want to use a link xtreme ecu to bypass all that security crap, just want to find a pin out diagram so i can start looking at how to wire the thing.

ok toyota was no good, lexus can get it but apparently the guy would lose his job if he printed it out and gave it to me...GUH! seriously its not like some massive secret i just need to know what wire dose what and don't want to have to trace every wire in the loom to figure it out.

if your going to run a link just throw out old harness and make a new one with the link wiring
half the crap will get thrown out
they might be similar to the 2uz ones i have

what do the ecu plugs look like

ok cool
i would just give him cheap offer and just get bare motor
everythign else u wont need if u go link
pissss off throttle body cause i thnk its fly by wire

Yeh throttle is electronic so I'll ditch that, I'll still need a wire diagram to be sure I'm hooking the link up right. I may as well use the orig loom that way I don't need to source all the plugs (cos thats a massive pain in the ass). So I'd rather find a pin out diagram.

i think i got some at work but they might be slightly different as they are not for japversion

Well, I happen to have one at hand, but only Chinese version available. Still, better than nothing.

Attachments

• 0196_Page_1.jpg
    0196_Page_1.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 205
  • 0196_Page_2.jpg
    0196_Page_2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 174
its easy to translate
just google chinese alphabet for the wire colours
print em out and go thru the wire colours then go thru and see if u start getting
afew of the wires to be accurate to what the diags say
those diags dont really say what its for so i always check some wires to see if they match up then i am confident most of diagram is correct but sometimes u do get
afew wires change between year and country

so in the end which most guys on forums are too bloody lazy to do the best and perfect way to figure out wiring is good old continuity testing of each wire
an extreme will only need 30 to 40 wires so that should only take a day to probeand connect its the vvti thats the hard part