3s gte injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

podge

hi fellas was wondering if the 440 injectors out of the 3sgte will fit in the 1uzfe im upgrading my mk1.5 mr2 to 550cc injectors so will have a spare set to go on the 1u. oh yes the 1u will be running two ct26a turbos thanks in advance podge

Nope, your 2nd gen injectors are side feed, the UZ are end feed. 1st Gen 3SGTE will fit but plugs aren't quite right. 7MGTE Supra injectors are the best option in my book...at least until you pass 500rwkw.

The 7MGTE is not the best. The plugs are slight different. However they are the cheapest. The best for the 1uzfe is the Mazda Rx7 injectors. They are direct plug in. Mazda injector available in two sizes. 460 and 550 high impedance. However, you can get little smaller but workable 7MGE injectors. However, the 7MGE injectors are NOT plug in. Little mod to the injector plug grooves.

The 7MGTE not only has different plug, it also has different impedance. For a complete plug in, the Mazda is the perfect fit. Last week i just took out my Rx7 460 cc with square plug and not I am replacing it with oval plug.

Depends on your hp goals i think Lex. The 7MGTE mod takes 5 seconds with a file so no issue really. Neither is impendance with an after market ECU as the good ones run both high and low no probs. The main reason i went with the Supra ones is that they will support 500rwkw and still give good control at low duty cycle....the same cannot be said for the Mazda ones. In the past i have used the Mazda injectors and they are terrible at idle, of boost. Fuel consumption suffered badly as a result.

This was with a Haltec ECU so perhaps a different ECU will have better success at low duty control but i think it's just a result of an old design large single outlet injector?

What injectors can you get your hands on easily in Wales Podge? All those listed will work so a bit of choice....just from my experience the Supra ones deliver the most controllable perf?

ive already been offered two sets of supra ones but rx`s are like rocking horse poo around here so ill prob go the supra route what mod do you have to do to the injectors and what cc are they all the best podge

Supra mod is very simple. There is a ridge on the injector that doesn't line up with a slot in the plug. You just file or slice this ridge down flush...takes literally 5 seconds.

They flow 440cc/min at the factory spec 38psi. I run mine at 43psi for closer to 500cc/min and to get better atomisation. I'm currently laying down approx 400kw at the wheels and still have plenty of headroom left in the injectors.

Plus you get to stay toyota and not that nasty rotary gear ;)