2uzfe to TH400 adapter plate

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Long shi**y week for me.....still waiting on certain materials/and my friends. I'll be back in town this week end to finish machining the parts...

If it ok to ask about production details, I'm interested in how the adapter plate dimensions will be measured. Can you give us a few details about that?

Thanks 2uztt,

Eric

I had one of those billet flexplate/flywheel adapters on my Supra and I was not happy with it. They do not flex like a flexplate is suppose to, and it transmits some vibration through the car. I made a crank adapter instead and used a real flexplate and the vibration is gone. I would recommend doing something similar instead of going the billet route. Especially with a car made for street duty. You might get away with the billet unit for a race-only car, since it will be driven minimal miles.

DaveH

Hey Dave, welcome aboard. Caught the V8 fever too, hehehe?

For those who don't already know him, DaveH is the NA-T guru of the Supra world.

John

BTW Dave, that 264 HKS cam that we did the tag-team deal on two years ago is still running well in my '97 coupe.

Thanks for the welcome John! It's good to see familiar e-faces. LOL The 264 cam is still warmly nestled in my red car, it's had a tough life but it hasn't skipped a beat.

I picked up a 1uz for my black car, so yes I guess that would qualify as V8 fever. This seems to be a good place to do my homework, and hopefully help out a little where I can.

DaveH

cribbj said:
Hey Dave, welcome aboard. Caught the V8 fever too, hehehe?
For those who don't already know him, DaveH is the NA-T guru of the Supra world.
John
BTW Dave, that 264 HKS cam that we did the tag-team deal on two years ago is still running well in my '97 coupe.