1uzfe- hilux fuel pump???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cav079

Ok the engine is in, Side show booked for the wiring and the front yard littered with parts from both my projects. Todays drama is fuel pump.

What are you lux owners doing pump wise for your 1uz conversions? I have spoken with Side Show and found out what he is doing but would be inerested in hearing what others have done...

If you can find a fuel tank & pump from a v6 hilux surf, it's probably the easiest & cheapest sollution. The pump is inside the tank and the tank should bolt straight in. The only other thing you will need to do is run 2 extra wires to the tank to run the pump. I used one on mine and it seams to work perfectly.

Thanks mate will have a look around.

C'mon guys there must be more than one person who has done this before!!! How about a little help?????????

Attachments

• transmission1.JPG
    transmission1.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 9
  • transmission2.JPG
    transmission2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi cav079,
I used an MSD2225 on mine, with the standard ecu and single speed. It works really well, and I've just used the original diesel tank and pickup. I ran a new feed line, but I've heard that you can just get away with the orignial ones.
Mine has been running for almost 3 years now without incident.

Muzz

ive used vl comode/camira pump, std lines an run a vapour line for charcoal canister on 2 of my ex diesel luxes an been ok, the other was 3rz efi an std efi tank pump been workn gr8 for 3 years of abuse

Hey guys, I had a mate who used to own a mini truck shop in Sydney make me a surge tank and we are running a pre pump and a vl pump so should have no probs........