1UZ vvti ECU body loom

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RyanUkAus

G'day all!

I posted previously asking for some details regarding which ECU I need for a vvti 1UZ motor and got some great advice! Yet again I need some help. I've got the ECU I need, however when I bought my 1UZ engine package it didn't come with the body loom wiring (all I need is the body loom plugs + crimps that go in the back of the plugs), I managed to source a set of body loom plugs from the US which fit lovely however I still need the crimps for these plugs and am having great difficulty trying to find any or at least any information on them. I'm not very good with this kind of stuff so for all I know the needed crimps could be something I could get from a local hardware store heh.

I usually source crimped terminals from used looms. Often come across seriously damaged looms that cost nothing when I visit local wreckyards. It's always possible to extract quite a number of 30cm wire pieces with crimps, and they are perfectly fine.

There are some 4 basic types of crimps Toyota use in their newer looms. Only 2 types for early 1UZ's (pre-97)

Last edited: