1UZ Power Issues

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

yso81g

Hi All,

Long term conversion nearly complete!
I've put the complete UCF11 Celsior front cut into a SAS x-cab 2.8 diesel hilux. I've converted it to an auto, using the original A341E tranny & ECU/harness etc.
I've bolted the auto surf transfer on the rear, using a GQ Patrol rear diff 4.11 ratio, & 60 series front diff.

Problem being.... There is no acceleration on take off. The response of a 2nd gear take off. Reverse also feels the same.
Also when at idle, when applying the revs, it will get to about 2500rpm & then drops down to idle rpm's without taking my foot off the pedal. With it continuing in this wave formation, until release of the pedal.
Check light is constantly on, it runs fairly rich, & a little hotter than normal.

I've changed the O2 sensors, runs obviously worse without AFM connected, changes through the gears smoothly, & timing is smack bang on the money!
I've installed another diagnosis connection under the dash & it shows up no error codes for the engine & the transmission.

Where to from here?

Appreciate any help lads!

Cheers!!

Have you connected a "kickdown cable" as even tho it is for kickdown it tells the auto what torque is needed etc depending on accelerator position . The TPS also talks to the auto bringing in solenoids etc.