Parts 1UZ M90 KIT FS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JustenGT8

Hiya,
The M90 kit i installed on the GT8 is up for sale. You get

modded M90 in perfect condition
Carbon fibre intake manifold
Custom SC plenum and bypass valve
5 psi and 10psi SC pulleys
idler pulley

Asking $4000AUD plus freight (it's surprisingly light) Very limited offer as have a solid offer, just waiting for dude to give me a deposit.

here's what it looks like

front.jpg

have you used carbonfiber for manifold? i hadn't realised! does it fit standard injectors? wat hight is pully? sc would fit under bonnet but the pully might not as slopping bonnet.

Justin,

That machine is a work of art. I am salivating. Can't wait to hear it on a dyno!

Gents (and ladies if there are any here), would this be an appropriate forum to sell a Sprintex S102?

I have a 1970 P6B Rover that I am contemplating whacking a 1UZ in. Quad Cam 32V reliable, damn near bullet proof, rev happy small block is very appealing. Especially mated to the 5spd Supra box thats already in it.

do you have pics of that cf manifold? i know its sold and all but i really want to see it.

also do you have any info on it like where another one could be had?

Dang how hard was it to get a CF manifold made? Whats the selling price? I would be very interested in such a mod. How many cfm flow? Sorry for all the questions but the idea of a CF manifold is mucho coolo!!! :headbang: