1uz + KKR 560= good idea/bad idea

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzvl

So im thinking of selling my GT42 and getting a smaller/cheaper turbo and other necessary parts with the funds left over from the sale.I think the 42 is too large for my intended use of mild street/race performer on a budget.Any one used these before?I only want to run a single turbo and the engine will be bog stock except obvious injector/fuel pump etc upgrade.Internal gate appealls to me and was also thinking of a xr6 turbo but they dont come up all the much.

Thoughts??????

I am thinking of using a GT42r too for my 3UZ....
How did you find out the GT42 was too large....no enough spoolup ?...
The 4.3 should spool it just fine, there are 3.0L Supra guys running it and even some 2L Subaru/DSM/whatever guys running it as well...

Never used it,its a bit big physically and dont want to chop up my guards to fit it.Im asuming its going to be top endy,I dont want that and the fact it also needs a external gate just adds to the cost.

hey dude, what size exhaust housing do you have? im in the market for a 42 for my 1uz. is it new and how much are you asking for it?
cheers

From memory its a 1.22 but will check when i get to work this morning.I bought it with the car and its never been used.Around the $1800 mark,would like to get rid of it as it wont be used, can send ya pics if you want.You can see the front cover in my avatar.

****, i need a 1.06. thanks anyway. i think 1.22 will be a big fo the 1uz unless its fairly bombed. 1.22 would usually be used for rotary applications or bigger capacity engines.