1UZ FE - the oil pump OPTION

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pd4x4

This is my 1UZ design of Fe - oil pump oil to change 1UZ improve straws, the difficulty of the modified, and the application
1UZ engines, and will be applied to 1UZ engine, like Toyota, suvs, mitsubishi, nissan isuzu, etc
Now back from abroad to lead the engine oil pan is basically, oil pump is located near the straw, we took the engine installation to off-road vehicles, oil pan must change, then after the oil pump suction pipe must also be extended, extended rear engine must be cut, to extend, the middle and pipe welding of welding requirements, to ensure that can improve gas leak leakage, once the low pressure will be light, while petrol is caused by insufficient, high-speed, watts. Because 1UZ lead position in the oil tube, straws thicker, suck oil trip short, so use front of oil, and once changed little influence after the rear oil, the original coarse diameter and extended to the pipe, oil pressure can bring certain influence to the oil pump, oil absorption ability to drop, the reason is the diameter of oil absorption and long distance.
In order to solve this problem, use single oil straws, reducing the gap between welding, diameter reduced by increasing oil pump, oil absorption ability of the present job, has been completed.
EMAIL: [email protected]

http://www.jeeplife.net.cn/showtopic-1614.aspx

I thought our oil pump option was the 2UZ-FE unit which cost much less from Toyota. Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding your post and can't read Chinese at the link. Can anyone help out?

I thought our oil pump option was the 2UZ-FE unit which cost much less from Toyota. Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding your post and can't read Chinese at the link. Can anyone help out?

OK!

Engine and manual gearbox, because the factory, all 1UZ for automatic and manual production never ever, we put him on the modified suv, and to change manually, it brings the docking, 1UZ problem of the gearbox, basically have the following a few:
3VZ 5VZ, 1P, Jeep4.0, gearbox, namely the engine G58 Toyota W55, W56, R151F, R154, R150, series gearbox
The flywheel shell is designed according to actual needs, and welcome the exchange