1uz auto gearbox slipping coaster conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TurboRA28

Hi all, please excuse me but I know bugger all about automatic gearboxes. Never owned one before or hardly driven them.. Anyhow..

Today was the first outing for the 1UZ Coaster! Very exciting after 6 months of work. But!

Checked all fluids, including auto and it looked ok.

The first attempt to drive it wouldn't even move when in gear, engine just free rev'd. Found out that autos need oil to drive, so chucked another 1 ltr in there as I lost a bit when I put new oil cooler on. Now it actually started to move, but slipping badly.

So chucked another 1 ltr in, and now it could actually drive but still really badly slipping, could only just get up a hill.

Dip stick was showing full on the hot line now but thought what the heck, put another .5 ltr in to see if it would help, but still feels the same. So decided not to put anymore in.

Confused now what is wrong.. Do I need more oil? Have I wired something up wrong? It is a Celsior 1uz with only the 1x ecu. So didn't think I could go too wrong.

Please help! It's been 6 months and im itching to get this thing going.. this is all that is holding me back now.

Thanks