1995 SC400 in need of help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xXxLEXUSxXx

Hey, I recently purchased my 95 SC400 with 130K miles for $6,500 from a local used car dealer. I test drove it on four different occassions as convincing my parents to let me buy this car was difficult. I even got the car up to 120+mph with my mom sitting there next to me. The car drove like a dream for the first month or two but recently, my car hasnt been acting properly. When the car is cold, it runs great, but when it warms up the problems begin. When given 1/4 to 1/2 throttle, the car from about 1200-1800 rpms can be very sluggish....often sounding like it is coughing and not wanting to go. It also seems to stuble. This is also only noticable in first and second gear. Also, the problem has its good and bad days. On the days where it is worse, if i floor it, from that 1200 to about 2500 rpms, it seems to have the hiccups. On good days, if i gun it...it flies like a dream. This problem is only in this little area of the rpm range because everywhere else is smooth and normal.

Ive been told many different things, such as....get a complete fuel system cleaner, replace the plugs, caps and rotors, a complete tune-up......etc......EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE!

I need some advise from other lexus owners that may have had similar problems and can tell me what to do.