Cars For Sale 1993 Lexus LS400: Aust, VIC

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dicko

Hi guys,

Well i've owned my LS400 for nearly 2 years now and i must say it's easily the best car i've ever driven. It's an excellent weekender or unbelievable comfy commuter and a true privilege to own. However as a Uni student looking at purchasing my first home, i need more cash for the 20% deposit, and selling this would just about cover it without stretching my working / study hours any further.

So, i'm selling it. If you've followed these forums, it's been through the usual problems with the alternator, steering system etc. and all have been fixed at great expense to me. It's in excellent condition in and out. Work i've had done includes (All with receipts, in the last 12 months):

- Power steering pump and rack fully rebuilt
- Alternator rebuilt
- All interior leather replaced: Seats, Wheel, Console, Shifter
- Diff fluid replaced
- Full automatic transmission service, genuine Toyota ATF
- Radiator fully flushed, replaced with red Toyota fluid
- Most engine hoses replaced
- New PCV Valve
- New Iridium NGK spark plugs
- New spark plug leads
- Genuine K&N High-flow air filter panel (Cheaper than paper Lexus unit!)
- Windows tinted
- Serviced every 10,000km with fully synthetic Motul Oil
- New front brake pads
- Euro Plates: V-LS 400

I also removed the analogue phone from the console, and installed a new CD changer as the old one didn't work. I did the throttle body cleaning DIY and replaced the gasket, so there's no performance-hindering sludge in the intake manifold or throttle body. Everything else is very original, no sound system or body kit modifications. It's been fuelled with 98 octane BP Ultimate the whole time, with every fuel receipt to prove it. It currently sits on 240,000km.

Features that came with it include:
- Gold Badges
- Front Spoiler
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- 16" Wheels

Here's the carsales Ad: http://www.carsales.com.au/used-car...04+834+285+257&Make=LEXUS&state_id=82&trecs=7

3417736.jpg

3417731.jpg

3419081.jpg

And before anyone asks, no i didn't get round to fixing the climate LCD, could never really justify it. Couple of other ins and outs that i will run through with prospective buyers.

Asking $12,000 for it with full RWC and reg till September, and i am negotiable on the price (very negotiable without plates) but i'd rather hang onto it than let such a great car go at a ridiculous price. Anyway, i can be contacted through the carsales ad. I would also be willing to mett those in neighbouring states if interested.

Cheers,
Andrew.