V8 Solid / Bussmann Fussbox

Discussion in 'Vendor/Tuner/Shop Experiences, Members (Feedback)' started by MrChow, Sep 12, 2013.

1. MrChow

MrChow New Member

Racing/Driving Instructor Skip Barber
    http://www.lexusv8solid.co.za/

Really interesting stuff but will not give out straight answers. I have a bunch of emails asking them. About there product and they give me the run around like a new at this.

The first 3 reply we good but then they just didn't care after. Here the last email after them not response for a 2 weeks. I decide to try again.
    Read from bottom to top.
    I told them in another email that I had money ready to send them and they still didn't give me an answer.

I just wanted to leave this.

2. George_R

George_R Member

DSP engineer
    Home Page:
    Then order mine

3. Arnout

Arnout New Member

Fulltime tuner

This really was your first post? A rant?

4. MrChow

MrChow New Member

I will be bud. My wheel bearing are going out again on my DD after I will order from you. I still have your email saved and everything.
    Does that matter that I have one post? I am not a troll that just post to have a post count. I only post when I have a real question that hasn't been post yet or an opinion that matters.

I posted this up so people wouldn't waste there time on them.

5. Demon

Demon New Member

Conversions
    Home Page:
    Mr Chow

Just a matter of time till I the owner of V8 Solid came across this thread...If you need something then just contact us on infosolidv@gmail.com or info@v8solid.com
    If you had clicked on the Bussmann fuse box on our website you would have seen that we only sell the unit as a replacement part.

We supply over 40 pre-wired units a month on our local market and our international supply is mostly when the client sends us his complete harness, we then send it back wired.

There are the people out there that don't wana cut any corners and thus have no problem with the extra DHL cost's involved.

George-R will see you right and he has been a great help to us. Really knows his stuff this guy.

Thank you for posting Mr chow and you are most welcome with feed back

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  6. MrChow

MrChow New Member

I'm sorry, I wanted you to see this post. I have try to contact and inquire information about your product/services. Multple times I'd like to add. I never got a Straight or Informative information.
    At the time of the email I didn't see "sell the unit as a replacement part" even so in your companies replies you could have explained that.