Recent content by sonoramike

1. S

Parts 95 1uz w/a340e - ECU, cats, harness, etc. $500

sorry for the late update, sold a few months back
  2. S

yes, still have it but have an international buyer who appears at the ready.
  3. S

bought it for my project, had it installed at great cost - found that all was well as long as I didn't require steering or brakes as the newly installed motor blocked those areas on the firewall. lesson learned. motor and trans are bolted together - never been apart as far as I know. has...
  4. S

stock fuel pump output?

I thought I had this info laying about but for the life of me can't find it. stock fuel pump puts out about 42gph?
  5. S

Standalone ECU Megasquirt based A341E Transmission controller

thanks, appreciate it
  6. S

will need it soon, but still have a ways to go. have the remote oil filter assy for the 1uz ordered and due in around 2 wks, have some feelers out for machining the parts for the 341 output yoke adapter so I can get the driveline hooked up, still need to plumb fuel and exhaust. replace timing...
  7. S

a341 yoke adapter, need help w/material selection

did a CAD drawing for an adapter for the a341 output yoke, wondering what sort of material and thickness might be recommended for this? right now its spec'd for .5" thickness - overkill or not enough? thinking 1018 steel to help keep costs down thoughts?
  8. S

checking in to see what the latest is with the trans controller, any new news? wonder why you would not want EDIS?? cap and rotor are a royal pain to get to, plus expensive to replace and as they degrade/age your engine performance goes down hill. plus ease of tuning going fwd with MS has...
  9. S

Wanted 1uz external fuel pump

external fuel pump for 1uz, $ w/shipping to 95370 thx
  10. S

Wanted sc400 auto trans shifter assy

linkage and handle w/overdrive button and position indicator panel would prefer black, but tan is ok too. $ w/shipping to 95370 thx
  11. S

Implanting a 1UZ into a Triumph TR6

Hey Daniel yes I did see that and was very happy to read about your progress. While I'm going to initially run the stock computer, MS2 and your code isnt too far in the future. I just need to eat this thing in small bites. have been following your adventures over on MSEFI.com (I'm miked...
  12. S

the motor is mounted in the frame and coming back home later this morning, next is the driveshaft install and fab of the adapters to get the TR6 half shafts mated to the R230 diff, then on to exhaust. will prob try to get some wiring cobbled together to get the motor started just to shake it...
  13. S

Toyota Connectors - Whose are they?

is there a source for ECU connectors? like to make a harness that sits between the wiring harness plugs and the ECU so that I'm not splicing up the existing harness to get to ECU signals. I've been searching for a broken/inop/blown ECU just for the connectors but it hasn't been fruitful so far.
  14. S

what's not to like??
  15. S

man, it's a tight squeeze but it'll make it. mounting happens tomorrow