Zoom Magazine?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Zoom Mag Article 51

LEXUSV8NZ did you find the zoom mag you mentioned in april, has Lextreme got it yet for posting, it would be a good read.

Yeah it was issue 51, Ive got a copy of it here
Ill try scan it and send it to you Lextreme
in the mean time heres some info from the article
Its an RA28 Celica
Engine: 1UZ-FE (of course)
Engine improvements: Twin 600hp Garret GT30 turbos, Twin 42mm Garret wastegates, Vortech Mondo blow-off valve, Custom exhaust manifolds, twin K&N pods, Per4manz water-to-air cooler, concept industries 115mm throttle body, custom plenum, twin 700hp SX fuel pumps, 8 Bosch indy blue injectors, Motec M48 ECU, twin EMS ignitoers, Twin MSD DIS4, eight VN coils, 4-inch exhaust, Dynomax mufflers
Performance: 9.235 @ 147.05mph 391kW @ Wheels, 1.4 bar boost
Driveline: NCR 10-inch torque converter, powerglide, Strange 3.5:1 9 inch, strange 35-spline axles, chrome-moly housing
Brakes and Suspension: VP discs and callipers front, VN discs and brumby calipers rear, ladder bar, strange coil overs rear, Monroe shocks and king springs front
Wheels and tyres: 15x4 and 15x10-inch convo pro rims, 28x10.5-inch ET drag slicks

regards
Lambo

Yes I do have it, I sent david the files i scanned but they were very large and possibly too big to post from memory, and making them lower resolution and file size made them very hard to read

Is there anything in particular that you were wanting to know about?

Logan

zoom mag article

Hi Lexusv8nz, just curious about the hp gains achieved with that setup, what size did the files end up as, if not giantnormous could you zip and pm them.
Regards
Lambo

Perth Drag Celica pics and article

Definitely from Perth, here's the article, hope they are clear enough to read.

I have all the Zoom magazines from no 1. If you want to subscribe - 1800 801 647 (australia) - 10 issues will cost $55 including a free high performance imports No9 dvd.

No... its ok..... i was just wondering. The magzine contacted my few months ago asking for articles about my projects. No news yet fromthem.