YEEEEEE-HAAAAAA!!!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

markstoys

The video is a little short, but the motor is very loud and I don't want to piss off my neighbors.

It's not tuned yet, so it runs a little wierd--but as I shift 1st through 3rd gears, the motor revvs up so quick it may sound like I'm just going on and off the gas. Plus the tires are spinning like crazy.

th_CIMG1290-1.jpg

I'll work out a few issues and take a longer video.

Mark

How does that supercharged 1uz feel?

I'll never build a 4 cylinder motor again!!!

Right now, even on the base tune, it has more power than I can get to the ground--it's an uncontrollable beast!!! Its spinning the tires in third gear. I need to fix the off idle throttle, because it lags a bit, and then comes on like crazy.

I realize that it's just the frame, so there is no weight in the back, but this car will still only be 2500 pounds when complete. I'm trying to find an LSD to get some more traction.

Mark

Great to see you got it running, it was awesome to see your project. I'm sad i didn't get back over there to do my lca because i was working on the weekends and i would have loved to see that beast run. I ended up using Mazz Autosport in San Gabriel, they did the work cheap and i didn't need an alignment afterward either. Let us know how it goes once you get it on the track.