Y pipe, X pipe, H pipe, quick question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Wich one's the best?

Here's my plan this summer.

Buy some custom headders as sold on this forum

Go 2.25inches

Should I put the cat converters Before the X pipe or after?

Then, 2 2.25 inches resonators (Cherry bombs or trush, personally I like cherry bombs, they are cheap, they like to rust, but damn, they give a very nice sound.

and I'd like to keep the stock mufflers.

Also I'd use Thick steel tubing, to keep the best sound possible and not add that stupid cheap metal sound like most Mustangs guys have when they put a fatass exausth system.

Finally, is there a setup that would give me a better low-end torque AND better High end horsepower? (i doubt so since the rule is (more top end, less low-end) )

I also want to keep the car pretty quiet, not as much as stock, but the nearest as stock as possible.

The only mod i have so far is a K&N filter cartridge in the stock airbox.

Finally, it's not a quick question at all lol...

X > H from everything I've always understood.
Nothing wrong with just a Y pipe into a single exhaust - provided the pipe isn't horribly choked.
Finally, is there a setup that would give me a better low-end torque AND better High end horsepower? (i doubt so since the rule is (more top end, less low-end) )
Simply a less restrictive setup will give progressively more power on the top half of the rpm range.

Creating low end horsepower without grossly large changes in header design is generally impossible. Unless an exhaust is just flat out horrible - there isn't enough exhaust flow, or exhaust pulses running at low rpm to be restrictive at all. Which is why when you get into viewing changes on nearly anything where someone is changing a cat-back, cat, or y-pipe (or even most mild non-real-tuned headers - there isn't anything until the cams & ports are getting on board with the power.