Would anyone be willing to take a measurement?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JDMfantasy

Don't holler at me...this should be posted in the Fab section, I know... I just figured since that isn't browsed nearly as much, and I'm in a pinch, I'd try here...
My core engine and 2UZheads were stolen (yes stolen)...and without them I'm a bit lost as to the clearance of the intake mani and the coolant bridge.

I'm looking for the height difference between the intake manifold flange surface of the heads, and the coolant bridge flange surface. I'm pretty certain they are parallel and both are flat (0 degrees variance between heads).
Would anyone be willing to throw a calipers on a 2UZ head and take a measurement for me??

Also I need the distance from the front most intake bolt hole (on center), to the rear coolant flange stud (again, on center). specifying whether its drivers side or passenger side would also help.

...Basically I need to know how far down and how far forward the coolant bridge is from the intake manifold for clearance issues. If you cannot get a very accurate measurement, i'll take slightly higher numbers to be on the safe side.

If anyone could help me out I'd GREATLY appreciate it!
Thanks guys.

I don't know that anyone here, other than David, is fooling around with a 2UZ. You could try PM'ing him?

There's always Cowboy; why don't you ask him?