Wont start

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What he meant was its cheaper to buy another engine than fixing it. Fixing this issue is not as simple as you see it. You will need to remachine the crank and get under size bearings. So the process will cost you alot more.

I see this, however my crank is in perfect condition where the big ends attach and the rods measure the same. So why is it that I will still need to remachine the crank?

Listen to "Lex".

All that junk in the oil pan has been pumped through the engine. That is what caused the cam journal to be scored. What else has been damaged ?

You are headed for more grief if you head down the path you are suggesting.

You only have 2 options if you can't do a proper rebuild yourself.
1 - pull the engine and get an engine shop to rebuild.
2 - buy a running complete engine

Put the new rod bearings in and fit was great. Engine sounds perfect and my oil psi is back to normal.

stupid move

tsirovy you must be a complete genius. Lets see how long your half a-s repair works for? I hope you don't work on other peoples cars. Also you should get a sense of humor and maybe a sense of sarcasm.:madfawk:

Tempeheat, I always appreciate your input on this forum. Thanks for showing everyone where you stand. You are just soo humorously sarcastic, hah.....hah, I hope you dont think your mature.

Dudes this thread is getting heated up.... A little more entertainment please, I find it amusing? Man I need help...:argue:

Lex, good advice for the kids, hard work does pay off and short cuts or easy made money usually doesn't last long or work out as planned...:yup: