Wiring into ln130

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

crispy

Hi all,
I'm having an issue wiring the 1uz into the surf. I've got it roughly wired up to start it seeing that its all bolted in got fuel etc. when I turn the key it fires up once then just turns over. By Turing the key back and then to start again the same thing is repeated over and over. I've searched for hours on the net and got nothing.

As I yet I haven't found a truly accurate wiring diagram yet.
From the marking on the loom it's a 1995. Celsior

I'm runnin the 1uzs auto box in a 1991 surf.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks

At the moment it's just hard wired. It's pos joins with the clump of other pos wires. And neg to... Hmm you've raised a good point. It's neg joins the wire beleived to be the ecu ground. But maybe I've got the wrong wire. All the wiring diagrams I've found seen to be wrong show wires where my plugs don't have wires and the other way round. etc

Igniters are defiantly grounded. Injectors are getting power the engine is getting spark because like I said it fires once then just turns over. Exact same result every key turn.

my ecu is 34p 22p 16p 28p if that helps or if anyone has the actual accurate wiring diagrams .
cheers

Could be a problem with the M-REL wire.
Your ECU wiring is near enough the same as the '96 LS400.
Diagrams here......
http://www.lextreme.com/misc.html

Can you keep the engine running if you press the throttle pedal after it fires up?

I wire the fuel pumps using a five pin 30a relay:

Pin 30.......to pump.
Pin 85.......to ignition 12v.
Pin 86.......to engine oil pressure switch.
Pin 87.......to crank wire @ ignition. (12v only when engine is cranking)
Pin 87a.....to ignition 12v.

If the engine stalls such as in an accident for example, the fuel flow is stopped.

I've been using those diagrams. No the engine will not run if its throttled. It literally fires once then that's it, till you stop then re turn the key. It's like the igniters are only sending one pulse of spark. I've been chasing all the wires using the diagrams . It's got me confused because it seems some are where they shouldn't be using a pin out diagram I found.

Will do first thing in the morn. Just for argument sake if you were to start one of these motors on the floor. What would you have to power. And does the negative for the whole system run through the earthing of the igniters and earthing that big thick cable? Cheers.
As you can tell I have no idea/hate wiring. Putting it in and building all the stuff was fun. This part is not.