wiring help for butchered loom.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

NZ_V8farmer

hello everyone, hope someone might be able to help.

a while ago i purchesed a hilux running a 1991 1uz with a standard ecu. well over time and lots of problems ive had it sent to someone who really knows these motors locally and have lernt that its a 40p 40 ecu(i think if that makes sense, correct me if im wrong gloverman) and the person who done the conversion 'butchered' the loom, well kelvin (aka gloverman) done some great work doing some cleaning up for me but ive got one important thing left to do which brings me to this Q; i know it can be done as its done on my ute, when you wire the loom to remove the O2 sensers and put a constant current to the ecu will there be any problem when that current bein sent is stopped by adding the o2 sensers and wiring to the ecu and just wrapping the wires, or would i need to track back through the loom to find wat was putting that current through? i know it all sounds complicated and thats y its confusing me.

any help or ideas would be muchly appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• water-pump 001.jpg
    water-pump 001.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 102
  • water-pump 011.jpg
    water-pump 011.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 101
  • water-pump 008.jpg
    water-pump 008.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 99
hello everyone, hope someone might be able to help.

a while ago i purchesed a hilux running a 1991 1uz with a standard ecu. well over time and lots of problems ive had it sent to someone who really knows these motors locally and have lernt that its a 40p 40 ecu(i think if that makes sense, correct me if im wrong gloverman) and the person who done the conversion 'butchered' the loom, well kelvin (aka gloverman) done some great work doing some cleaning up for me but ive got one important thing left to do which brings me to this Q; i know it can be done as its done on my ute, when you wire the loom to remove the O2 sensers and put a constant current to the ecu will there be any problem when that current bein sent is stopped by adding the o2 sensers and wiring to the ecu and just wrapping the wires, or would i need to track back through the loom to find wat was putting that current through? i know it all sounds complicated and thats y its confusing me.

any help or ideas would be muchly appreciated thanks.
Are you going to run avgas? or a mix..? would be interested in the result..cheers

na it just on standard 96 or 98 depending on were i fill up. wires werent even connected to anything in the end for O2 sensors so them running now makes a huge difference. put new leads, ingition caps and rotors and plugs in all at the same time and had a premium result. just been finishing ute up before i move.