wiring harness

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

capri matt

hi im new to this forum iv brought a 1uzfe motor out of a sc400 with the loom choped at the firewall ,i was hoping someone might know of somewhere i can get a complete aftermarket harness to run the motor and auto trany, i want to keep the wiring simple and clean which is why im hoping there is a aftermarket route? The motors going in a ford capri so just want it running before it goes in. cheers

no aftermarket looms out there
just ring the importers and get a good
2nd hand one here they r prob worth
200 or so bucks
do u have the air flow meter and igniters and ecu
if not I would sell your motor and buy a complete
set of someone who knows their shit
or just go aftermarket ecus

Check out spitronics from South Africa. I am just about to fit one to a friends car. I have seen one fitted to a V8 Hilux and it ran perfect. Not super feature packed but does the job well and you don't need the igniters or airflow meter etc. Very simple to wire up and you get 95% of all the wiring required.

do they do plug in harness that plugs into the 1uz
seems like they r just another aftermarket ecu
how good is the tuning software as some a totally crap to use

It is an aftermarket ecu and you need to change the trigger wheel to 36-1 but if you are changing the cam belt it's not a big deal. No plug in harness but the wiring is very simple as is the software and it is all free download.

Pricing is very good and works out to around $550 Aussie for the complete 1uz kit delevered including wide band. Base map for 1uz is around 90% tuned and will get you driving straight away. No need for cam sensors, air flow meter or igniters.

They also do an auto controller as well.

Why bother looking for old looms and parts for a conversion.

http://www.spitronics.co.za/cms/enginemanagement.php

550 thats pretty good for ecu and harness
doe sit have inbuilt igniters since u dont need 1uz ones
and i guess inbuilt map sensor
ive done too many link ecus these days so dont normally steer past them
hehehehe

cheers for your help il check out there website, Are there any websites i can download full wiring diargrams of a standard harness so i can workout what wires are what where its been choped cheers

Thanks had a look at the website and theres some realy useful stuff on there, just need an ecu and maf sensor now, plus one or two months of sundays and i might get her firing

do u have the ignitors
by the time u buy ecu and air flow yr half way there to an aftermarket ecu

just had a quick read too
think someone has too much spare time on their hands heheeh
its like they have cut n pasted the toyota automotive dictionary heheheheeh

theres so much info out there these days
no wonder i keep most my knowledge in my head and not on here heheeh
theres enough stuff out there for any joe blow to figure it out
lucky im getting into other stuff and away from 1uzs
ive even dropped price and still dont get any calls heheheheh

its not worth it
last time i did a loom for guy in the usa it cost
130 bucks to send loom here
and 130 bucks to send loom back
mind u that was complete front engine bay harness as he wanted it complete plug in and tested
but if u want a nice proffessional job im guessing by time u send it and i mod it properly and send it back price might come close to 900 or 1000 aussie dollars
just do it yrself and if u get stuck someone on here will help u
i only give phone and email support to my customers