wiring diagram(schematic) needed!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1swtsc4

hey guys, I have a 93 sc400 with the nakamichi system. About 6 months ago I purchased the avic N1 unit and had it professionally installed. However, it broke about a week ago and while its in the shop I wanted to put the stock unit back in place to listen to music(naturally). In any case I have searched and found a lot of info on wiring but it does not help in my case. to make a long story short. whoever installed my avic they cut the wires leading to the amp below the cd changer....and REMOVED my amp and whatever plugs were back there. So I have no plugs or any clues to what wire is what, so I need to have a diagram that shows color codes as well. any useful non broken links would be wonderful! thanks ahead of time

well, thanks for that lex. can't really use that though. I don't have any plugs in the rear so I need the color codes for the wires as well=( and the rear of the nakamichi HU is a lil different than the pioneer...

1swtsc4 said:
hey guys, I have a 93 sc400 with the nakamichi system. About 6 months ago I purchased the avic N1 unit and had it professionally installed. However, it broke about a week ago and while its in the shop I wanted to put the stock unit back in place to listen to music(naturally). In any case I have searched and found a lot of info on wiring but it does not help in my case. to make a long story short. whoever installed my avic they cut the wires leading to the amp below the cd changer....and REMOVED my amp and whatever plugs were back there. So I have no plugs or any clues to what wire is what, so I need to have a diagram that shows color codes as well. any useful non broken links would be wonderful! thanks ahead of time
What do you mean by the "AVIC N1 unit"? Is this an in-dash head unit? Why don't you just simply buy another unit and plug it in? If you can't find another same unit, you may still use any CD player brand and trace the wires from the AVIC unit using an AA battery and a 12V tester. I've just completely removed the Nak system in my 95 SC400 4 months ago and installed a CD player, an equalizer, 2 power amps, 2 subs, 4 tweeters, and I'm still retaining 4 original speakers as midrange. I don't remember exactly how I did the wiring, but I've used Lextreme's engine specs diagram before. It's so complicated. Check out this site for a LS 400. http://www.cureline.net/lex/audio/howto_wiring_daigrams.htm However, I still have the print-out of the wiring diagram so if this website doesn't help, email me with your fax number (if you're only in California), otherwise, give me your full address so that I can send it you in the U.S. For $.37, it's still cheaper than a long distance fax. Hah..hah...hah. Last but not least, I'll try to scan the hard copy first and send it to you.