will tundra 4.7 trd blower kit fit 1uz?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
its to fit a 96 model ie from the mk2 ls400 the engine is not staying in the car so hight etc is not a problem,how much differnt is it? can it be made to fit?

The manifolds don't interchange between the two versions.

You could make it fit by making a new manifold using the original 1UZ manifold and building from there.

At the end of the day it's still an M90 which may not be the ideal sizing for your engine.

Toyota use the M90 as it fits without big ECU problems but still gives a decent increase in performance.

thanks for that.what increase should i expect stayin with factory settings ie ecu etc also what would be the max psi it would run? in factory settings and say if i bought a stand alone ecu? or would m112 be a better allrounder?

The M90 and M112 are both the same height and width,

The difference is in the length. The M112 is 40mm longer than the 90. Overall length of the M112 is approx 280mm. This lenthg excludes the bolt on front snout.

I can post an exact figure tonight when I get home and measure my M112.

The M112 is a better size for the 4.0 litre engine, given the capability of our engine to rev.

To produce useful bost out of a M90 you need to rev it fairly fast when the engine isn't revving fast. When the engine gets to 6,000rpm the 90 is being over-revved.

The 90 may give a bit more torque down low (if set up for it) but the 112 will give a wider (usable) power band.

The 90 can't service both ends of the powerband like the 112