Unichip on V8 Soarer done.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Any other mods to your set up, ie extractors etc... What was your base line engine configerations?
What was the Uni Chip set up worth to buy and tune? I'm keen to look at those sort of gains for my Hilux...
Cheers,
Shuey

na dyno,
headers and intake are main mods.
$1300 Aud install and tune.
well worth it for me.
It's the only way I could find to have my car tuned for fuel and timing on a dyno and on the road with engine microphones. I wanted it professionally tuned

Excellent results!!! :D

looks like you picked up nearly 21rwhp and 30rwtq... to 212rwhp and 266rwtq... very nice.

One thing is strange about the dyno sheet is that it gives vehicle road speed but not RPMs... RPM would be nice info.

I was wondering... can that unichip be custom modified here???

The climate is really tough on cars here... any more info on that unichip?

Dyno dynamics(common in Aust) machines read on average 12% lower than a Dynojet machine common in USA. I have read this several places including one workshop with both machines installed.
So that works out to be 233 rwhp in Dynojet terms. My car is also pushing a whopping big suspension oil pump - it's part of the Active suspension not found in USA cars. I don't know how much power this saps. When the suspension pump belt is off the car feels much stronger.
In Australia a stock UZZ32 runs about 120 rwkW - not very much. Mine also ran this figure before mods began.

Tha feature i enjoy the most(besides the extra power), is the absence of the "learning ecu" that retards the timing if you don't floor it every time you drive the car!
Did your Japanese market car have such a setup as well?