TRD 4.7L Supercharger , need help on plumbing fuel system

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tundra03

Okay heres the deal . I just got a TRD supercharger and I am wanting to plumb up a new fuel delivery system. I've been reading other threads to get ideas but my situation is a little different.

The 03' TRD (M90) 2uz-fe 4.7L specific supercharger runs fuel to the 9th and 10th injectors. The stock fuel pipe I am provided with is rusted/corroded out and is bent. Plus I think I maybe missing one more for the rear and maybe the front fuel pipe that goes under the supercharger nose delivering fuel to the passenger side fuel rail - stock fuel regulator-return line that routes through the back on the supercharger (the other line I may be missing in the installation of the supercharger).

So The TRD supercharger usually makes 360 HP running 4 psi of boost. I'm gonna be running the Uni-Chip to get rid of the problems associated with the TRD piggyback also. But I am having problems figuring out how to plumb this system up properly using the stock fuel rail.

Overall what -AN size I should use so I don't end up changing/lowering the fuel pressure running a line that is too large Attatchment/picture provided of the stock setup connecting the fuel lines using a dual hole/dual feed banjo bolt

The fuel pipe looks like its just over 3/16" I.D (??mm?? equivalent inside diameter) . So this would techically be AN-3 sizing for the stock setup? As I was told by a previous Navy Engineer , Every AN- (Army Navy) # more is done in 1/16" increments. The Toyota Tundra's fuel pressure is listed in the Toyota Repair manual as 38-44 p.s.i. @ idle.... with the stock size, whatever ist really is. So if I do end up going to AN-4
sizes in the hoses/adapters, clamps, etc. Would this change the fuel pressures going through the entire fuel system/fuel rails using a larger AN hose setup running the stock Fuel Pressure Regulator?

So I'm figuring using a T connector or Y-connector ( don't know where to get these ) to feed the 9th and 10th injectors plus feeding fuel to the passenger side rail off the drivers side fuel rail. Is this do-able or is there a better way. I need some help to get this running right.

Fuel line size will have no bearing on fuel pressure (within reason). Fuel pressure is set by the fuel pressure regulator and once your fuel. You don't want to limit fuel flow with too small a line but a -4 should be fine.