Toyota Lose 1.70 Billion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah

thars one reason they are the most dscplined company..toyota seems to look far out ahead at what they are doing.
They will be focusing more on small cars and hybrids...the new supra is prob even more likely not to happen/to be delayed. Smart *ss Toyota, gotta love-em

thars one reason they are the most dscplined company..toyota seems to look far out ahead at what they are doing.
They will be focusing more on small cars and hybrids...the new supra is prob even more likely not to happen/to be delayed. Smart *ss Toyota, gotta love-em

All the more reason for us to mod our cars....

Ryan

They are doing OK considering...

Its a shame they have pulled TRD from Aus after only ~16 months of being here.
Apparently they only sold 888 TRD branded cars (SC Hilux and SC Aurion) during that time.

I wonder how Toyota did worldwide. They don't look too promising...Sucks.

they did 13billion worldwide and if they didnt have to waste it on silly b onus's etc they and could have oput the cash in the bank they wouldnt be in any trouble.

i live in belfast northern ireland lots of dealers have had to tighten thier belts and down size , listening to the radio toyota say they saw this coming and immediately cut nightshifts of th e"auris " car plant to cut production to 50%.

I import items from around the world,mainly japan and my japanese contacts say its hit home also and alot of people are being moved about various toyota workshops etc but they also have alot of extra models we dnt get anywhere else and projects so they should ride out this storm ok but it is looking like only the strong will be around in 2010.

toyota

they wil be fine they have the best managementand most diverse mode line up and the largest cross referenced part list besdies maybe the gm and ford that they can scale down rather effectively from all Ive read and noticed about toyota. In the long run, its nissan,isuzu, mitsubishi an subaru Id worry about.