Spacers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Ny2nj

Newbie here just wondering what brand of spacers do you guys use and does anyone have experience with H&R wheel spacers?

Newbie here just wondering what brand of spacers do you guys use and does anyone have experience with H&R wheel spacers?
I never used HR spacers so I don't know. They look good though. I used to have custom spacers similar like HR spacers and they're smooth at all speed. Most high quality spacers like H&R have the inside diameter fit on the car's spindle. But another importance is the outer lip must also fit snuggly inside the rim.

Wont have to worry about lips planned on using them for my winter shoes. I'm having the factories chromed right now will post pics when I swap wheels with some all seasons also would you be able to tell me if a can get front & rear stainless steel lines for a 2000 ls400 cant find them anywhere for my year? Thanks.

Wont have to worry about lips planned on using them for my winter shoes. I'm having the factories chromed right now will post pics when I swap wheels with some all seasons also would you be able to tell me if a can get front & rear stainless steel lines for a 2000 ls400 cant find them anywhere for my year? Thanks.
You may contact Lextreme for the SS lines. Here's the link for his product page: http://www.lextreme.com/allgo.html

He can have a specific set for you. However, as in my case, I bought a set for my SC400 (not from him), and while it's stated for the SC400, it's more like a universal set for the Lexus brand. Most Lexus brake lines are 99% the same.

Buying new Factory tires

I need some new factory tires current stocks are 225/60/16 does anyone know if 235/55/16 look weird or would 225/55/16 be a better buy or would you just replace factory stock size if anyone has pics in either size please post purchasing tires today.