SC400 W58 Swap Parts List (Clarification Needed)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexStarr

My auto trans is finally starting to take a dive so its time to start piecing together my w58 swap.

So far here is my list of what I plan to use:
-MKIII Supra W58 (I am aware of the shifter fitment issues)
-W58 swap kit from 1uzfeswapkit.com
*The 1uzfeswapkit includes: aluminum adaptor, steel flywheel, pilot bearing, t56 hydraulic throwout bearing, throwout bearing adaptor plate and hydraulic throwout kit w/ remote bleeder setup.
-SC300 5spd or MKIII Supra front driveshaft
-SC300 or Supra clutch disc
-3VZ 4Runner/Tacoma or 3SGTE MR2/Celica pressure plate
-Clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and hydraulic lines
-Clutch/brake pedal
-Transmission mount
Ok, here's my questions. Can I use the clutch/brake pedal and clutch master/slave cylinder from a MKIII Supra? Are they the same as the SC300 5spd? Also, what is the T56 hydraulic throwout kit w/ remote bleeder setup that is included with the swap kit? Does that replace the entire hydraulic line for the clutch or do I still need the OEM lines that go from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder and the slave cylinder to the transmission?
And finally, is there anything else I need that's missing from my list, and is there anything I should know before I start sourcing out all my parts?

Last edited:
Instead of a MKIII W58 take a look at a MKIV W58. I don't remember what the differences are but I have been told in the past by a couple of people that would know that those are stronger than the previous units.

Jake