sc400 owners

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nacho_SC400T

Quick questions guys,

Have any of you gotten that sell of gas from your car when u turn it off?

I want to lower the car but am concerned about the alignment, how low can I get the car without screwing it up? I only want to drop it an inch max.

And does our sc have options for rear differential swaps that won't kill the torque our seriously screw with the mpg?

Thanks in Advanced everyone!!!

Smell of gas? Not really. Only when it's running. Probably your catalytic converter is old and can't filter good enough, if the smell is from the muffler. But check if the smell comes from the engine or the muffler. If coming from the engine, then make sure to check all gas hoses, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel dampener to see if they leak.

You can lower the car down to at least 2" before having to put on the camber kit. I lowered my SC down to 2.5" front and 2" rear and still have perfect alignment. This car has adjustable alignment.

The LSD won't kill the torque. And depending on the LSD, it may not affect MPG. There's not too many options for the LSD. If you concern about MPG, go with Supra TT Torsen LSD.

Thank you sir and one more thing I was looking for one of your threads for a single turbo setup but cant find it mind pointing me in the right direction bud.