S13 from Moscow

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Fendi

Hello guys. My name is Jenya This is my Altezza
Now we have our drift team- Team TS Power and driving this car became only sport. I cant drive it in Moscow and i desided to build a car for weekends and maybe sometimes drifting.
It was gold Altezza. Now this car green.
88cbc8fabc89bfd0-main.jpg

88cbdbeed14edac0-main.jpg

88cbdbee66062200-main.jpg

But this story is not about this car.
2 weeks ago i bougt this S13
i-234.jpg

i-235.jpg

And today i think that tis crazy project started because today i bought 1UZFE from crown-majesta. This engine is not very popular in our counry yet but i think that its very goog engine for everything

ECU will be Autronic SM4 wiht spliters from 1MZ+ Autronic R500

My rims
buhinoukoku2008-img600x450-1252487339ogom1875078.jpg

buhinoukoku2008-img600x450-1252487340fcuvic75078.jpg

buhinoukoku2008-img600x450-1252487340l3aosh75078.jpg

I will be glad to listen your advices.
Thanks))) Exuse for my english)

I use Autronic because we know this ECU wery well. I dont want turbo this engine now. may be next year. it will be better to change ECU now than do it next year once again. I want to drive atmo at first and may be make 8throttle
Do you know must we change cams. What specs will be better for atmo 8throttle?

Hello everyone.
I and Fendi are made up of one team.
In Russia, it became clear that the torque motors cool

If you want serious power at higher revs you need to replace the cams.

If you want 8 throttle bodies (ITB"s) you will need the Autronic to get the best value from them. The lower inlet manifold restricts power with ITB's so should be replaced.

ITB's, cams, lower manifold and some headers with the Autronic and you would be looking good.

Forget making power n/a...ver expensive and results are not great. If you want n/a V8 then use LS motors.

But, turbo on a UZ is very easy and stock motor will take 10psi all day long and produce good power for drift...approx 300rwkw on 10psi with a Garrett GT35 or 40 turbo.

Follow the link in my sig to see how easy it can be to make power with these engines.

Forget making power n/a...ver expensive and results are not great. If you want n/a V8 then use LS motors.

But, turbo on a UZ is very easy and stock motor will take 10psi all day long and produce good power for drift...approx 300rwkw on 10psi with a Garrett GT35 or 40 turbo.

Follow the link in my sig to see how easy it can be to make power with these engines.

last season i had 3sgte 430hp and now will be 2JZgte with 3071 in my Altezza. But on this car i dont want turbo at first. i want get more power at atmo

last season i had 3sgte 430hp and now will be 2JZgte with 3071 in my Altezza. But on this car i dont want turbo at first. i want get more power at atmo

You'll be lucky to make 200rwkw n/a, even with cams, headwork and ITBs. It'll also need more revs so the stock bottom end won't like you...if you go built bottom end you may as well go full bore and turbo then as well.

n/a is gonna take you a heap of rubels for not much gain. If getting passed by CA18 equipped S13's is your thing then go n/a 1UZ ;-)

For the same dollars the turbo setup will slaughter the n/a in every area and be more reliable as well......for what you are doing i think you are mad not to go turbo?

Only reason to try n/a is if turbo is not allowed?

I'm with Justin on all of this; except; I dont agree the 1uz-fe bottom end doesnt handle rev's, BUT there are limits to what the standard rod bolts will take, (7,500 - 8,000); replace the rob bolts, with ARP ones, and your good for 9,000rpm all day long (provided you have the oil colling and right oil sorted).

that said, even without extensive mods, New Zealanders have pushed this motor to 800hp on NOS, OR Turbo's. without even opening the motors at all. of course ..... they dont last .... but they do make the power for a while. (like 20+ quarter mile passes then BANG ! ~time for another one~, but they dont cost much so .. it doesnt matter if they die.

Interesting to know....i have heard different results here in Oz from those trying to push the rpm on a stock bottom end. Maybe they didn't have their oiling sorted?

Anyways, 300rwkw is safe as a daily thrasher as it will lay down that power all day long no probs. Mine didn't fail (and only a minor ring land issue) until it had had 5 years of hard work at that power and above and i tried to push it a bit harder at the track.

That was enough power (and TORQUE) to make the care a handful even on 10inch slicks. Waaay more than enough for a drifter and will bag the rears at any speed you care to attempt :)

Thanks guys. i agree that turbo-uz is wery good to get more cheap hp's. But we are Russians and we dont go to simple method)) And i have already told that i dont want turbo-engine. I want angry atmo) And if it will be nesessary to change details we will do it. But we know about this engine not enough, thats why im here)
Thanks for your advices!

No worries then, if you have a big wallet to match then get onto V-eight.com and check out the engines built by Ed and RMS. Both 9000+rpm screamers that make decent hp...scary dollars and oiling issues you need to get around but these engines are out there.

Plenty in NZ as well it appears so start google searching :)

The fitment of your engine in the S13 is phenomenal. Are you planning on modifying the oil sump any? Have you had any issues with the front sway bar yet?

no offense, but rubber mounts shear off in an accident, = dangerous in race cars. the bond between the metal and rubber comes away. They might be TRD but it's what they are that I see is the problem. I've seen thousands of crashed cars (literally), I know what I'm on about.

That's an interesting point and I for one never thought about it that way, thanks for the info. :) Ill have to re design my own S13 mounts... :sleepy: