run your car on water

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rotarex

http://runyourcarwithwater.com/

now most people dont belive in that i call those people H.S dropouts grade 9 we learned how to seperate water ( i also made a hydrogen bomb) it wasent what i expected lol, anywhoo they must got a really powerfull system to seperate that water fast enuff to feed the engine, also wouldent that rust the pistons? if not used for a while ??

i think PEE would be better tho more nitrogen and alot of vitamins should be healthy for the engine daily dose

i can probably build the setup my self the hydrogen and oxygen is just a supplement for the engine like more air to gas ratio, like a cold air intake i honestly dont see it making my mpg going double, maybe 3-5 more mpg depends how much water separation im making, but on the same time i see the computer pumping more gas to balance out the new air that's coming in

My understanding is it takes more energy to make the hydrogen than the energy in the hydrogen.

Perpetual motion is a difficult thing to achieve (no on ever has) so please enlighten me as to where the benefit lies.

Will the converter fit in my glovebox? Or will I need to tow a big trailer to fit it on?

My understanding is it takes more energy to make the hydrogen than the energy in the hydrogen.

Perpetual motion is a difficult thing to achieve (no on ever has) so please enlighten me as to where the benefit lies.

Will the converter fit in my glovebox? Or will I need to tow a big trailer to fit it on?
Exactly!! Unless your name is Ray Price..
Who played Rugby League...
Mr Perpetual motion...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Price_(rugby_league_footballer)

Whaaaaaaaaa you guys never separated water b4? play with it its fun. the setup can be as big as you want you wanna tow it in a trailer and get 1000 mpg then all the power to you, wanna get ok results, i haven't seen the setup yet but i know for sure more AMPS gonna be needed so a more powerful alternator,

play with the idea guys when you figure things out your self it always works better, the shuttle uses the technology, except we dont need 12+ million horsepower

what do you guys think about the "FITCH" Catalyst

Whislt it is entirly feasible to split enough water to run a vehicle the amount of power required to do it far outweighs the power you get from it.

Yes this will work but you may need to put in 100kw of energy to get 20kg of power fromthe hydrogen burnt.

Do you think GM, Ford or Toyota wouldn't be using this technology if it worked?

This is a scam to ge money from people who have the IQ of Gnats.

People don't really get the concepts behind energy conversion so much. the fact that energy is only converted and also lost yet never more created is sorta over most peoples heads.

Lets make this simple... Everything is gunna have my made up unit of energy

Law one no energy can me created but every time you convert 1 unit .1 units much be used up in heat so converting one unit of electrical energy to one unit of hydrogen energy you put 1 in but get .9 back get it.... then you burn the hydrogen energy to make motion energy and take .1 away for heat and get .8 total left total, so you have to borrow a little motion again to create more electricity int he alternator to make more electricity so take away the heat and your left with .7 units to use, now you make more hydrogen and your down to .6 units to play with burn that hydrogen and now .5 more motion .4 more electricity .3 more hydrogen .2 more motion. .1 more electricity .um oh crap we are out we cant make any more

10% loss for a system like this is phenomenal normal engines like the 1uz might get half the gas used to get the car actually moving the rest is lost in heat.