R154 kits from Dellow and CRS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Attached scans are from Dellow and CRS and let you know exactly what their kits contain plus the cost of each kit.

The Dellow doesn't include the ring gear but does include quite a bit more like a transmission mount, speedo cable, speedo drive and tailshaft yoke.

The CRS one doesn't include a pressure plate.

If you purcahse the complete list from Dellow the cost is $1,775.00. The price I was given didn't specify if it included GST (10%). They will fit your ring gear for $25.00.

The CRS kit is $1,485.99 plus $275.00 for a pressure plate. Again I don't know if the price needs GST to be added to it. The CRS list folows the Dellw one but doesn't have any letterhead.

toyota steel case g/box is not an r154 box. The right kit for a r154 will have 'Turbo Supra/coaster gearbox' in the title

I recently got a kit from crs and it came with a pressure plate for 1485 incunding the gst

I didn't even read the heading!

The request was for the R154 for a fellow member.

I can't see the prices would vary.

AFAIK the R154 kit requires a ~30mm spacer as the Bellhousing was made for the R151F (which has a ~30mm shofter input shaft).

They charge something like $200 just for this spacer.

Friend in the US paid these prices almost 2 years ago.
BH106 Bellhousing Kit ------------------- 590 AUD
SP10 Spacer (required for R154 only) 150 AUD
FW44 Flywheel --------------------------- 410 AUD

Pics of bellhousing and spacer (vs 7M R154 bellhousing)

bh3.jpg

bh5.jpg

BH3.jpg

BH4.jpg

alright.. so this pic is not of the CRS bell housing?
i'm thinking of going with the CRS bell because simply i have the supra parts in the garage..
can anyone answer any questions?
would i be best to call up crs?
is there a number to the shop or website or soemthing?
help is appreciated!
so far this forum is full of helpful people, very unlike many other forums i've used

alright.. i dont know what on earth is happening but i'm not getting through to australia
i'm going to try again tomorrow i guess.. but other than that do they have an email contact?
i'de like to keep in contact with them somehow and the way i'de most prefer doing it woudl be over the phone
thanks

arrrrrgh.. i completely missed that but at the same time I have to download something in order to send them the message..
looks like i'll be making a call tomorrow.. sigh..
anyhoot.. thanks for shakin me straight.. i've been told this idea is making me crazy