R154 and W58 bellhousing face dimensions?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

510rob

I am in need of the dimensions for the bellhousing face of the R154 and the W58. If someone has already gone through the process of measuring these dimensions, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me to save me some time in duplicating existing information.

Thanks in advance

Which engine are you wanting to match to? Remember that these boxes have different bellhousings depending on the engine.

Have full cad drawing of the 1JZ rear end.

Maybe my initial question was poorly worded one...

The bellhousing is an intermediate piece with two mounting faces. One face contacts the transmission, and the other face contacts the motor through an intermediate piece of steel...

I am interested in the bellhousing pattern that contacts the transmission, and from the listed website, I have extracted a few relevant pictures...

I was meaning to ask for the dimensions of the transmission face of the bellhousings, or more correctly, the transmission pattern...

BELOW PICTURE: W58 top, R154 bottom

bellhousingfront.jpg

BELOW PICTURE: W58

w58front.jpg

BELOW PICTURE: R154

r154front.jpg

I have a 1jz gte - r154 bell housing. I could do a paper tracing and post it to you if you like.

If you would like me to do this task pm me, if not I wish you luck in finding an auto cad dwg.

Cobber, please check your e-mail. Thank you for your offer - I apologize for the fact that I got confused about your offer of posting a drawing to me as putting a drawing up onto an internet site for me (because I'm a big dummy or something!). That was good of you to offer to do that for me and I thank you for the offer.

i woud think so are there measurements? or is it to scale or? please post it or i can pm you with my email if you prefer