Project: 6 Bolt Main

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

I got a T3/4 recently and very tempted to build a twin turbo 1UZFE. This project will be of course to be determine which car will get it. Most likely in a SC400 or a Supra MKIV 5 speed. The motor will be build with Larry's Custom pistons, Cumming Rods, with ARP studs and MLS with some head work.

I will be building a pair of stainless steel turbo header for the 1UZFE. I am so tempted to get the Garrett GT30R. Joe from TPS is giving me such a GREAT deal and I hate to pass it up. I need to sell more of my over stock parts to generate more money for the Twin Garrett GT30R.

The GT30R is rated at 500 hp and i will have it with internal waste gate. The R version is ball bearing and we all know what ball bearing can do. I would imagine this project wouldnt be completed until early 2006. Meanwhile, i am doing one thing at a time.

What do u think?

I would be very interested in what Joe thinks about the GT3071R. Supposedly it spools 1000 rpm sooner than the GT30R with same HP capability (sounds too good to be true honestly).