Problems slippage and random changing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

400ZED

last week the zed started shifting on it's own not cool at all in mid corner.
(for those that don't know i run a shift kited valve body and a tiptronic setup)
then on the weekend i was at motorkarna giving it a real floggen. it would shift weirdly mid drift and stuff but still did good skids.
on the way to work ( 5 KM) i had majour slippage it would flare really easerly and would not really shift then it got slower and slower till it would not give any traction forward or reverse. i left it for an hour and it drove fine but i only drove it 200m to the tow truck. any ideas.

IMO the clutch packs are burnt to near non existance. and the filter is blocked with clutch material which felloff the filter after it had been sitting and the clutches cooled to give me a bit of driving.
what do you think.

i already have another box and it did not come with a bell housing and i broke my original kick down cable. i might have one as i am on my third box and second bell housing ( one of the bell housings did not like the tail shaft failure.
i will look for a kick down cable this weekend and let you know.

What condition was the fluid in?
Has it been changed recently?

For some reason quite a lot of import boxes have problems if they are from a half cut or just and engine. I have seen about 8 or 9 that have been dead upon inspection.

Did you ever do a teardown to inspect your clutches?
Am curious as to what was smoked, since a firmer shift should keep things cooler w/out the oem slip.