Partial EGR blockoff

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xirforever

Hey guys, im getting ready for when i make my own exhaust headers and when i do that ill have to take off the pipe that runs from the passenger side exhaust headers to the back of the intake plenum. So i decided to have a machine shop cut some plates that will block it off. Right now i had them laser cut from 1/8" steel. I will probebly go with aluminum in the end just becuase i dont want it rusting on me. Here are some pictures and if any of you guys want them ill be happy to have some made. The steel ones are 15$ each and i havent found out about the aluminum ones.

Im going to draw that up when i get that egr pipe off so i can see what it looks like and measure it and all, i tried to take it off before but its in such a tight area and it was so rusted i gave up trying, in fear of striping the nut. Hopefully ill get it off sometime this week or next week at a shop where they have proper tools

Alright, i got the exhaust side made and it looks good and everything fits perfectly. Here are some pictures. If anybody wants a set just ask.

still waiting for mine, in your email you said ud have the supplies on the 25th its now the 3rd....hope she comes in today!!!!!! :O