Oil cooler placement

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

poorsupra

Just finished up turboing my sc400, oil temps are 240 after a spirited drive. So I ordered all my stuff to plumb a 25row setrab oil cooler. I want to keep it on the driver side however my p/s cooler and bov are limiting my space on the driver side of the bumper. I was tossing around the idea of mounting it in front of the I/C, but off as much as I can to the side. I have a pretty huge FMIC. The oil cooler is 12X10, I would need to cut my bumper to properly fit it(no biggie) however I am contemplating the heat soak to the FMIC. Even though freshhh air to the oil cooler would benefit as well.

Another idea would be to cut the driver side bumper beam off and mount the cooler a little higher to clear my bov. Or again I could heavily chop my bumper(don't wanna cut THAAAT much)

Another option is to mount the oil cooler in between my FMIC and the radiator. I have the proper shrouds in place and I have no cooling issues. But my concern would be is the oil cooler getting adequate air flow?

Comments/concerns/ideas would be nice. Thanks guys!

Have you thought of laying the cooler down on its front and adding a scoop/duct to direct air into it.

If you have room to do this it would be way superior to having it in front of the FMIC or radiator.

I can shoehorn it in the driverside if I cut out the crash beam on that side. I have a mini electric fan that came with the cooler. I could build a little shroud and tuck it up there. I just got oem 97 fogs, so I would NOT like to have to delete one. Haha.