newbie, Intro

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

XT-1

Heya Lextremers, first off bad ass site I found it after a friend suggested i go here because of my 2UZ swap in my 80 series LC.
I also recently purchased a 1992 sc400... and I didnt realize the potentila these things have- DAMN!!! I am not a big car guy myself more into the 4wheel drive Toyotas and after doing my homework on swaps here I decided against my 3.4 (5VZFE) into my 3.0 (3vzfe) and source a 1UZ for it instead.

I, like you am a dedicated motor head I have 3 FJ/FZJ 80s, 83 hilux set up for rock crawling with crazy mods (35s), a 94300zx TT, 1992 SC400 and a R.Rover classic with a 4.6 lter upgrade.

I look forward to your advice/critisisms on future builds and discussions and if I can can contribute to anything I am well versed in I will.

FWIW, I own a sandblasting business/metal coatings and I am looking into purchasing a Cryo treatment unit for my shop. and within the year will be doing Cryo. treating (not trying to get free adv.!- it will be a bit before I am doing this and may purchase ad space here if all goes well)

*B*