Newbie here!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

OneBadNA1NSX

Hey what's up everyone? I'm Eric, and I'm new here! Know some people here, and am looking to learn more about everything cars in general. I might be the youngest member here (17)? But yeah, i'm looking forward to learning new information. Oh yeah, I also always bring my cameras everywhere!

James, David, where are you guys?:wiggle:
Tell me when you guys want the pics posted up!

Post it.... LOL... we had a great time this afternoon. Stevechumo helped me with my SC400 LCD and JamesN the all round man did my door, hood and bumper. Eric also lend a hand too along with BBQ and few beers.

David,
I'd like to use your wooden fish instead of the steel fish. It should work if it's treated with high temp paint and proper mounting. It should be the only one.

Oh its my bad. I think I forgot to hook up the cable on the inside. Double check that and it should work. If doesn't let me know David. I have some free time late in the afternoon tomorrow.

And the door isn't fully fixed! Doesn't open on the inside! David and I figured that out when everyone left... LOL!!
Pics are comming!

LOL... it doesnt look on driver side from inside or outside, manual or electrical command. It doesnt open from inside either. Call me my brother....and come by.... otherwise its perfect.

Yeah.. those are lot better then picture of me. This looks alot better then me. This is just test fit my twin turbo intercooler. Dual inlet, single outlet and its top and bottom. This IC setup will not get the WOW factor from your normal rice look but it will do the job. The IC is sitting little high on the front so you wont see the whole IC. Possible just the lower inlets from the front. I think Steve is in love with my plywood Fish. That is the one I made initially to mounting and testing. Its a collectible item. Will be very expensive...LOL

Intercooler-SC470TT%20010.jpg
Intercooler-SC470TT%20008.jpg
Intercooler-SC470TT%20005.jpg

Here are some pictures of the getting together:

Steve working on my LCD Climate Control:
Intercooler-SC470TT%20003.jpg

James doing my door panels:
Intercooler-SC470TT%20001.jpg

I am in charge of the BBQ:
Intercooler-SC470TT%20004.jpg