new pics of sc400!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Now that is really nice looking!!!! Did you need to use spacers for your rims to clear those larger calipers? That was the problem I had when I tried the Supra Big brake swap on my SC400, could not clear the larger caliper sizes without scraping or steering problems... How do you like your new braking, a noticeable improvement? Last question what year LS400 did those calipers come off of, I may want to try that?

That is Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those real cross drilled rotors or just a look? Is there a noticable change on the braking?

Well the braking is alot better with the ls400 4pod but my rims did not clear them so i had to use some dp wheels. well i had cross drilled and sloted on the stock brakes but i decided to use sloted and dimpled on the bigger brakes, less chance of cracking with the larger diameter rotor. the brakes were off a 98.

Rim and caliper clearance is the biggest problem with this swap. Extending the wheel base at the front end of the SC's can affect the way the cars steering and suspension feels... Also you can experience rubbing at the fender and wheel wells, especially if the car is lowered and you need to use wheel adaptors or spacers.... Good work and looks nice...

the brakes look real nice. Are they the supra TT calipers painted black, or is that a lexus part.
Either way I like the gloss black, with the lexus logo.

Those rims are not sticking out to far on your front end? Wheels that petrude out past the fender lips looks funny on our SC's, I know because I did it with my SC and said no way..... Nice black look anyway....

well the rear sticks out just a lil but the front is dead even, im going to do a little fender flare on the rear when i put a body kit on.

Nice mods, nice rims with wicket offset deathblow. I'm about to do this mods pretty soon. For those who are interested in this mods. I have a tip for you to dertermin if it will fit your rims or not. If you ride stock rims then the LS wheels will fit this caliper and so will the supra tt wheels. If you have custom rims like deathblow then measure from the rotors to the inner edge of your spokes. It have to clear about 2.5" of space for you to be able to fit this calipers. So once again measure the rotors face to the closet inner edge of spokes. Because each rims have different spokes design and offset, that will depend of the fitment. Usually low offset wheels should clear.