Need help with A341E wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

csar3

I am a newbie here. Thanks in advance for help/advices.

Background on the project, I bought 1968 Chevy K10 with 1uzfe+3041LE(from Crown UZS131). With intention to reinstall SBC350 and chassis out restoration, I decided to chopped all the wires withing the cab and the engine+transmission harness. The 1uz then sold to my cousin and sold to his friend 3 years ago. I then got the SBC350 with missing Carb, transmission, and alternator. The project was paused due to business commitment, not long after selling 1uz. After recent Christmas, I decided to start the project again, but come to realise the SBC350 is too expensive than I can afford. Therefore I called my cousin asking him to get me a 1uz since he works for japanese old parts importer. Surprisingly, my old 1uz still sits in his garage, because the new owner has been in the same as my situation. Got the my old engine back (It was built to be with me, its destination!!!)

Sorry for my long story, OK let's start with the problem.
I am using KDog wiring diagrams to rewire my love 1uz, but I have problem identifying a few sensors on transmission.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. OD direct clutch speed sensor - front left near bell-housing.(2wires black&white with shielded ground)
2. Solenoid sensors - Rear Left (6pins plug)
3. Neutral start switch - Front right (9pins plug)
4.Speedometer gear - Rear left behind solenoid plug (There are a adapter with 2 more holes; one for speedometer cable and one plug with 3wires (what for??)
5. ??????Sensor - Rear left under speedometer gear ( 3wires

Moreover where are speed sensor 1 and 2???

Pic for unidentified sensors

Here attachment for sensor 4 and 5

Attachments

• 2014-02-13 19.21.54.jpg
    2014-02-13 19.21.54.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 28