Need chassis plug pinouts for LS400!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This is a very touchy subject. Once upon a time sideshow was extremely helpful on forums. After a while people expected him to solve all there wiring issues and many took advantage of his generosity. It the end he could no longer handle dealing with people and was sarcastic and unhelpful. I would even have a say that it effected his health. I have seen it before and will no dealt see it again. I have personal experience of this myself also.
There are others out there who also restrict how much they give away on the internet. I am one of them. We are simple protecting ourselves and our businesses. There have been comments of people lining their own pockets. More often they just want to make a fair living to provide for themselves and their families. Often to get this info we have paid for it or spend hours tracing wires and making notes ( see post #15).
The diagrams for your ECU wiring the engine specs and diagrams section at the bottom of the page. All the info needed to wire the engine correctly is there. The body plugs dont take long to trace and of coarse relate to the wires which go off the page.

Cheers

thanks i completely understand!! i went to the lexus dealer near by me and the toyota dealer and somehow talked them into borrowing me the electrical wiring diagram books for each vehicle.. so can you tell me if the wiring for the body plugs are in the books. from what i see i justy need to match colors.. i see what you al mean tho, this is how you learn!! ive already learned alot and ive found what EVERY wire to the 4th ecu plug is just by studying.

Sorry Ive never used factory manuals for Lexus/Toyota. In the holden manuals they have all the pins for the every plug in the vehicle. If you have the fourth plug then grap a multi meter and trace the body plugs. Shouldn't take long. Cheers

i understand if you dont wanna help or whatever but can you please give me a quick run down on exactly what you are supposed to do with the multi meter? just check for power? how do you tell what wire goes where that way? maybe i should try to find a manual like yours.. thanks a ton!! yes im a wiring noob but im willing to take the time to learn.. lol only 19 years old.

i have been reading a lot of posts for the last 7 months ( mine is a ucf20 i have most of the wiring sorted but am trying to confirm the three body plugs aswell just by looking at the plugs you can tell what ones are power feeds and what ones are sensor feeds and outs some are oil pressure , coolant temp , air con the way i am trying to wire mine is to power the ecm up and then flash the codes and work them out . so if you are still having trouble with yours maybe we can both try to nut it out and both be better informed on the 1uzfe after all thats how the others ( the knowledgable ones ) have gotten so good and lots and lots of man hours looking and testing and then more testing