M112 INTAKE MANIFOLD?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dvincent

Is anybody making a intake manifold for the SVT M112 supercharger that does not need any modification and has no hood clearance issues? Is Jordy still in business? I know Neil has been working on his design forever but still does not have final product. Richwood has one that fits the M112 but will not clear the stock hood---anybody know if this has changed?

My SVT SC has been sitiing on the work bench for a year--I want it on the SC400. HELP!!

The M112 on Jordy's manifold sat up nearly as tall as on Richwood's. If you're committed to using the M112, you ought to consider shaving it down by an inch or so, as David (Lextreme) did. That flange on the bottom really isn't necessary for anything AFAIK.

Otherwise keep your eyes open for a Whipple or KenneBell on eBay.

M112 kit

Thanks for the responses. I thought I knew all the available players in the 1uz supercharging field--so there is one more. Went to the Bullet website--that M112 kit is exactly what I need. The only question I have is if the hood/bonnet will close without issue? I will contact Bullet to determine if the kit is currently available and get an answer to hood clearance issue. Thanks again.

From what I understand the Bullet unit is very simillar to the Richwood unit only it has more flat areas in it that will encourage reveresion, which isn't what is really wanted.

I've been told the Richwood flows better than the Bullet.

From what I understand the Bullet unit is very simillar to the Richwood unit only it has more flat areas in it that will encourage reveresion, which isn't what is really wanted.

I've been told the Richwood flows better than the Bullet.

Having had the 2 side by side i'd have the Bullet manifold any day of the week. My results with the Bullet manifold show it's not lacking for flow.

This is with one important proviso. The Richwood mani comes with pretty average machined ports. If you hit these with the dremel then there's every chance it will then flow very well.

I haven't has the chance to test a ported Richwood against a Bullet but i doubt there would be much difference.

Straight off the shelf though the Bullet is a fair way ahead.

M112 kit

No substitute for side by side direct comparison. Sounds like Bullet is the way to go if I can get them to reply to my e-mail. Is Bullet still in business? Thanks again guys!!

M112 SC

David(Lextreme)
Did you ever finish the M112 project? I have read the tutorial article many times and I am aware that the bottom of the intake was shaved off. However that is where the tutorial ends after you had some other non-alignment issues. Did you give up on that project? If not--could we get an update?

David(Lextreme)
Did you ever finish the M112 project? I have read the tutorial article many times and I am aware that the bottom of the intake was shaved off. However that is where the tutorial ends after you had some other non-alignment issues. Did you give up on that project? If not--could we get an update?

I am very interested in this as well as I have a shaved M112 and richwood manifold etc. So is it a no go or did you get distracted?

Actually right now both Richwood and Bullet has a kit for the M112. They mod the top plate to fit the M112. Both companies are very good.

Thanks for the reply. I have the "kit" I believe you put together for twizted. I am going to do the 5spd swap and lsd first. I just about have all the parts. I am still looking for a rubber shift boot.

Especially for 7-12psi boost applications the new Eaton TVS series has evened the playing field for PD supercharging. The 2300 is bigger (at 2.3 liter) than the old 5th gen 112 (at 2.0 liter) and is substantially more efficient AND more powerful.

The older 122 will definitely make for a STRONG streeter but if you have the choice go TVS. Should be way cheaper than a screw compressor with equal efficiencies at the modest boost levels discussed here and better for street apps due to the lower operating temps during non-boosted operation.

Height of the 2300 is 147mm ( 5.8").

Yea, I like the Eaton TVS, but that would add a whole level of cost. I already have everything I need and got it for a great price. See my "Intro In Order" thread in general discussion as I cannot upload a pic of my parts as it is already there. I think I need to start a new thread for my project as the two threads are getting muddled.:ponder: